Monday, September 13, 2010

Coming up next...

I'm sorry for the recent inactivity due to the powerful flu that plagued me for over a week. However, I am proud to say that I do have 1 review and 2 tutorials planned for this week. So stay tuned and I'll update as soon as I get a chance to take some photographs under natural lighting. My bedroom lighting turns my photos into a yellow yucky mess.

I know you all love tutorials because I do! I now leave you with a photo of some nails that I did a few months ago for the walkathon but I guess my school is too fob to buy something that doesn't contain bows or polka dots.
I hope to see you soon. Not actually see you but you get what I mean.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous! I love the design ^^. Just wondering, what purple polish is this?

Anne said...

Thank you very much :)
This is Revlon's Primal Purple.

Samfucius said...

Hey Anne this is going to sound a bit weird, but how much do you charge for a set of nail and is it possible to ask for commissions?