Monday, September 6, 2010

Essie is now at Myer!

I just flipped through the little catalogue sent by Myer and something wonderful had caught my eye. Drumroll please. Myer is now stocking Essie! Joining the shelves will be 78 of Essie's core colours and its seasonal collections (released 4 times a year). How exciting!

As a promotional offer, Myer is giving every customer a free Essie Topcoat at $18.95 with every purchase of $35 or more. I sound like an advertisement. However, personally I would rather a Seche Vite. Give me a Seche Vite anyday.

The price will be ridiculously high. You'd be paying something close to $20 for one bottle of Essie. As much as I love the brand, that is way too much. I'm still waiting for my Sag Harbour to magically appear at my doorstep. Until that happens, back to Ebay for me.
Essie North Fork (a little old but still gorgeous) Greenport, Sag Harbor, Shelter Island
 On a brighter note, if anyone's interested in receiving a free A-list Stick Foundation, Eyeshadow Palette and Eyeliner of your choice from Chi Chi, then go to Myer and spend $30 or more on the Chi Chi range. It'd be fantastic if you'd share those freebies with me. Come on, I know you want to.

No comments: