Saturday, July 7, 2012

Midnight garden party

I can't believe it's been so long (over half a year) since my last post. I'm so sorry! No-one probably reads this anymore, which makes me feel even more guilty about it.

I haven't stopped painting my nails. It's just that it doesn't happen very often anymore, because my course is still a killer.

I remember almost 2 years ago, I bought quite a few packets glow in the dark stickers. But I've never been a fan of floral stickers because over the top rhinestone blings had always seemed to come out on top (I'm so punny).

These babies in action!


What it looks like the other 99% of the times. Base coat: Essie Something Borrowed. French tip: OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui.


I'll be uploading again real soon!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Hi there. I discover your blog in April this year, and you were the reason I started blogging. ♥ So glad your back .

Anne said...

Your support means so much, thank you!
I love your creative designs drawing inspiration from the everyday.